If you've been involved in a car accident, rest assured that there is help out there.
Car accidents happen frequently and at one point or another, most of us would experience the unfortunate situation of being in one.
Our legal team is experienced and understands what a personal injury case needs. We'll make sure that we remove the stress of dealing with a complicated and overwhelming legal case and fight so you win. Call us today for a free consultation - 602.258.1882
While there aren't any positives to being in an auto accident, ensuring that you secure legal help in dealing with your case can remove a lot of the stress. At Adelayo Law, we are an experienced team working to resolve personal injury cases and make sure that victims are correctly compensated and their cases are treated with focus and respect.
Whether you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a car accident, make sure you are represented by a dedicated legal team with years of experience. We'll make sure that you receive compensation for your medical expenses, as well as lost wages, and fight that you're compensated for punitive damages for your pain and suffering. In the case that you've suffered the tragic loss of a loved one by negligence, we will pursue compensation and justice through a wrongful death claim.
Types of personal injury cases we represent
Wrongful Death Claims
Traumatic Brain Injury
Unsure about your case? Give us a call at 602.258.1882 for a free consultation.
Car accidents can cause severe injuries and be traumatic events. Many people do not know what to do or how to protect their rights. Here are quick tips if you have been in an auto accident:
At the scene of the accident
- Check to see if anyone needs medical attention and, if necessary, call an ambulance.
- Always call the police. A police report is essential to your case.
- Obtain the name, address, driver’s license number, license plate, insurance information, and telephone number of the other driver.
- Obtain the name, address, and telephone number of any surrounding witnesses.
- DO NOT move the car until the police arrive.
- DO NOT discuss fault for the accident with anyone.
After the accident
- See See your doctor as soon as possible.
- DO NOT sign anything or speak to the other party’s insurance company until you contact our office.
Let Adelayo Law fight for your personal injury claim. Get a free consultation by calling 602.258.1882 or click the link below: